Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Favorite Records of 2010

For a year that I lost one of my favorite musicians (R.I.P. Jay Reatard), there were some serious good tunes.

Ty Segall - Melted



Purling Hiss - Public Service Announcement



Thee Oh Sees - Warm Slime



Blank Dogs - Land And Fixed



Tame Impala - Innerspeaker



Sun Araw - On Patrol



Timmy's Organism - Rise of the Green Gorilla



The Soft Moon - Soft Moon



Moon Unit - Hell Horse and Heady Stratus


Salem - King Night



Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - Before Today



Automelodi - Automelodi



Cccandy - Lonesome Berlin



Dead Gaze - End of Days, Why not you?



Deerhunter - Halcyon Digest



Tobacco - Manic Meat



Emeralds - Does It Look Like I'm Here?



Hunx and His Punx - Gay Singles



Dum Dum Girls - I Will Be



Weekend - Sports




Kurt Vile - Square Shells




Umberto - Prophecy of the Black Widow




Zola Jesus - Valusia/Stridulum

No comments:

Post a Comment